If you’re unhappy with QBE Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance please let us know as soon as possible so we can try to fix the problem.
If your complaint is claim-related please get in touch with the team that handles your claim
QBE CTP Insurance NSW
Reply Paid 7037
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
Tel: 1300 791 874
Fax: (02) 9375 4583
QBE CTP Insurance QLD
GPO Box 1072
Brisbane QLD 4001
Tel: (07) 3031 8418
Fax: (07) 3031 8545
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager who’ll:
- Acknowledge your complaint within two business days
- Take action to resolve your complaint
- Contact you with a response within 10 business days
- Provide a final decision in writing, setting out the reasons for our decision
- If we need more information to fully address your complaint we’ll keep you informed and do our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If you’re unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can ask for a panel of managers to provide a further review. They’ll deliver a response within 14 days.
If you feel your complaint hasn’t been resolved, you can contact your state’s free information service:
State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) Claims Assistance Service
Phone: 1300 656 919
Mail: GPO Box 2677, SYDNEY NSW, 2001
Call the Motor Accident Insurance Commission of QLD helpline on 1300 302 568 or visit MAIC.
If your complaint isn’t claim-related please contact our Customer Care Unit (quoting your policy number):
QBE Customer Care Unit
GPO Box 219
Parramatta NSW 2124
Tel: 1300 650 503
Fax: (02) 8227 8594
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager, who'll:
- Review your complaint and gather relevant information
- Deliver a response within two business days, or contact you within two business days if further information is needed
- Agree on a timeframe if we need more time to investigate your complaint.