If you’re unhappy with QBE Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance please let us know as soon as possible so we can try to fix the problem.
If your complaint is claim-related please get in touch with the team that handles your claim.
QBE CTP Insurance NSW
Reply Paid 7037
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
Tel: 1300 791 874
Fax: (02) 9375 4583
QBE CTP Insurance QLD
GPO Box 1072
Brisbane QLD 4001
Tel: (07) 3031 8418
Fax: (07) 3031 8545
QBE CTP Insurance SA
GPO Box 1119
Adelaide SA 5000
Level 9, 400 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
Tel:1300 429 528
Fax: 1300 059 688
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager who’ll:
- Acknowledge your complaint
- Take action to resolve your complaint
- Contact you with a response as soon as we can
- Provide a final decision in writing, setting out the reasons for our decision
- If we need more information to fully address your complaint we’ll keep you informed and do our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If you’re unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can ask for a panel of managers to provide a further review.
If you feel your complaint hasn’t been resolved, you can contact your state’s free information service:
Call the Motor Accident Insurance Commission of QLD helpline on 1300 302 568 or visit MAIC.
CTP Insurance Regulator
Tel: 1300 303 558
Mail: Level 8, 30 Wakefield Street, Adelaide SA 5000
If your complaint isn’t claim-related please contact our Customer Care Unit (quoting your policy number):
QBE Customer Care Unit
GPO Box 219
Parramatta NSW 2124
Tel: 1300 650 503
Fax: (02) 8227 8594
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager, who'll:
- Review your complaint and gather relevant information
- Deliver a response as soon as we can, or contact you if further information is needed
- Agree on a time frame if we need more time to investigate your complaint.