Voluntary Workers insurance
Part of the QBE Accident and Health product suite, the benefits in this policy include accidental death and loss of income for both individuals and groups of any size.
- Weekly benefits for permanent or temporary disability if injured
- Non- Medicare medical expenses including private hospital bed fee, theatre, dental and ambulance expenses – where legislation allows us to provide this cover
- Compensation for broken bones
- Lump sum payment for disappearance
- Rehabilitation benefit
- Relocation, home and motor modification expenses following permanent disability
- Home help and child minding expenses for non-income earners
- Student assistance includes cover for home tutorial expenses
- A weekly benefit for self-funded retirees to attend medical consultations to access treatment for their injury
- Lump sum payment for death and permanent disability resulting from injury or disappearance
- Cover for funeral expenses.
Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Terms and Conditions for full details of this cover.