How to make a Workers Compensation claim

The claims process varies from state to state. Select your state to find out more.

QBE no longer provides workers insurance in NSW (as of 31 December 2017)

For any queries relating to purchasing or renewing a policy please contact icare workers insurance by visiting or call 13 44 22 for more information.

icare Insurance for NSW

As an appointed agent for icare Insurance for NSW, we provide case management services for a range of NSW Government Agencies. 

Ph : (02) 4032 5935 



Our specialist teams are trained in the delivery of self-insurance services.

In Queensland, Workers Compensation is government owned and underwritten by Q-Comp.
In South Australia, all Workers Compensation claims are managed by two claims agents – Employers Mutual and Gallagher Bassett – as appointed by WorkCover SA.
In Victoria, Workers Compensation claims are managed by five claims agents – Allianz, CGU, Employers Mutual, Gallagher Bassett and Xchanging – as appointed by WorkSafe Victoria.

Claim checklists

Step-by-step guides to the claims process. For employers and employees.

Need more help?

Call us at 133 723

Mon-Fri 8.30am- 5pm, (AEST)