QBE’s reporting system provides the most comprehensive motor accident analysis reports. These are available on demand and can be tailor made to suit the needs of the customer.
The reports allow the customer to implement control measures, monitor performance and control costs by analysing claims data trends such as who is claiming, where and when they happen and more. It is designed to provide customers with the information they need to make informed decisions about their business.
Key features of the accident trend report
- Comprehensive reporting that is simple to understand
- Ability to identify accident trends
- Ability to measure hidden costs related to the fleet
- Tailor made to suit each fleet
- Divisional splits available
- Utilise QBE’s Costrak reporting system.
QBE works with the customer to identify and develop workable solutions that help reduce the risk of their drivers on the road. We also provide the tools to reduce fleet operating costs.
Key features of our engagement with the customer
Identify improvements to existing risk management program:
- Face to face interaction
- Provide management initiatives and procedures such as induction programs for new drivers, driver manuals and training
- Improve environmental aspects including maintenance and safety inspections, in vehicle storage plus driver and vehicle selection
- Driver attitudes and behaviour improvement initiatives that help develop a culture of safety within the company.
QBE’s Workplace Vehicle Safety Program is a hands-on workshop that mixes safety training and risk management education with practical in car activities to make learning enjoyable and effective. It’s conducted on site and take approximately 2 – 3 hours.
An effective workplace vehicle safety strategy helps bring cost reductions to your business. In addition, it will strengthen your occupational health and safety policies by reducing driving related risks to your employees.
Key features and benefits
- Conducted on site
- Improves driver skills
- Reduces vehicle running costs
- Creates better road awareness
- Improves driver attitude
- Reduces accident numbers
- Changes workplace culture
- Reduces accident severity
- Helps protect drivers
- Can lower insurance premium.
QBE’s online safe driving program has been developed for companies with fleet drivers. It has been designed as a stand-alone program or can be used in conjunction with existing driver training. The main topics cover a broad range of driving scenarios in an ‘open book’ learning environment.
Key features and benefits
- 24/7 access
- Available at any location
- Test knowledge as you go
- Instant feedback
- A cost-effective driver education solution
- A core component of an overall risk management strategy
- All questions require interactive input from the participant
- Increased driver knowledge
- A better business understanding where training may need to be provided.
If you would like to find out more about these services speak to your relationship manager or underwriter today.
You might also be interested in...
Motor risk insights
Learn what the risks are for vehicle fleets and what solutions are available to manage driver safety and protect assets.
Our Risk Solutions specialists
We have specialists with expertise in property, motor, liability and people risk.
Sign up to our training and coaching program to build your expertise in risk, leadership and the insurance industry.
Commercial Motor Insurance
Our flexible commercial motor vehicle insurance is designed to your client's business back on the road as quickly as possible.
Commercial Motor claims process
Vehicle accidents cost businesses time and money. Our dedicated supplier network will work with you and your customers to get them back on the road fast.
Motor supplier network
Our accredited motor supplier network gives QBE customers fast access to a simplified self-assessing process and the latest equipment, technology and knowledge for high-quality repairs.