Why QBE Corporate Travel insurance?
Our updated Corporate Travel policy provides flexible cover and greater protection for business travellers, including access to specialised 24/7 emergency medical and global travel assistance. This travel insurance policy is part of the QBE Accident and Health suite of products, and it can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your clients’ businesses, protecting their people wherever they are.
For small and medium businesses to large organisations, our updated corporate travel policy provides cover* for domestic and overseas trips of six months duration or less. These are some of the benefits that can be included:
- Overseas leisure travel for directors and designated executives, their accompanying spouses and dependent children- with no age restrictions for most benefits
- Cover for combined business and leisure travel
- No item limits under baggage
- An Unauthorised use of personal information benefit
- Kidnap and Ransom cover which is available worldwide including Central and South America
- Refund of excess benefit for private vehicle if it is being used for a business purpose
- Search and Rescue Expenses benefit
- Death by specified sickness benefit
- Coverage for financial collapse of tour operator or accommodation provider
- Replacement staff and recruitment costs
- Partner retraining
- Corporate image protection
- Personal accident and sickness cover while travelling, including rehabilitation, lifestyle modification, chauffeur benefit and Injury assistance for non-earners.
*Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Terms and Conditions for full details of this cover.
Quick Corporate Travel plan options
Our range of pre-priced Corporate Travel plans provide quick and affordable protection for businesses with standard travel needs. Choose from QBE’s Bronze, Silver or Gold Corporate Travel plans or contact us to design a tailored business travel insurance for your client’s needs.
24/7 Emergency assistance
Our emergency assistance team is on call 24/7 to help. So if business travellers get injured or sick, help is just a phone call away. Our global emergency assistance partners are carefully selected based on their ability to deliver high quality care and advice in the time-critical period after an unforeseen event.
For emergency assistance, please contact us on:
Outside Australia: +61 3 8523 2800
Within Australia: 1300 555 019 or (03) 8523 2800
Fax: +61 3 8523 2815
Need to claim?
Please contact us using the details below:
Outside Australia: +61 2 8275 9650
Within Australia: (02) 8275 9650
Fax: 1300 725 424
You might also be interested in...
Group Personal Accident & Sickness
Provides group cover to companies or common interest groups of any size or sector.
Expatriate and Inpatriate Medical
Provides protection to people domiciled outside of Australia for a period in excess of 50 days, or foreign nationals who are temporarily employed in Australia.
Protects workers who are injured in the course of their job.